Boston Workshop: March 26 & 27, 2019
“This is the most useful professional training I have ever had.” Lei Zhang, Senior Manager of Software, Bose
When: March 26 & 27, 2019
Where: Boston/Dedham Hilton (excellent hotel, 11 miles from downtown Boston)
Fee: $1,995 for 2 days
Limited to 7 people, maximum
“Outstanding! Useful tips and tricks to capture the audience.” Dusty Tenney, President, Life Sciences, Brooks Automation
To sign up, or for more info.
Email email@example.com (“Sign me up!” is sufficient). Or call: 508-879-0934. We’ll confirm your registration, send more details, or answer any questions you might have.
“Paul has great cadence in his delivery and really makes you feel comfortable. Great ideas!” Julie O’Dette, Director, Enterprise Information Management, Mass Financial Services.
At the workshop
Our premise: Overloaded with info, your audience has no reason to pay attention—and 10,000 reasons not to.
Our purpose: Learn & practice the best techniques to get heard, get remembered & get results.
“This was the best workshop I’ve ever attended, very well put together, very effective!” Nancy Lee, Associate Director Quality, Genzyme.
Design: Create a clear, concise, compelling message that works.
Delivery: Capture & hold your audience’s attention.
Presence: Project confidence, even when you’re not feeling it.
This is a skill-building workshop, limited to a small group to ensure individual attention, video-taped practice, feedback & coaching.
“Helpful beyond measure.” Marcia Friday, Director, Regulatory Promotion, Biogen.
- 15 tips for your next presentation
- how to get to the point—faster
- how to use vocal variety, body language and executive presence to make your message stick
- 10 ways to open your presentation, and why the 1st minute is critical
- how to structure any presentation, using 3 key questions & 3 powerful techniques
- what to know about an audience—before they arrive
- how to create a “what and why” purpose statement; why you need one
- 5 options for handling difficult-to-handle questions
- formula for a fast story—and why stories, analogies & examples work
- how to think on your feet
- 5 ways to project confidence, even when you’re not feeling it
And much more. Increase your competence & confidence every time you speak.
“Thanks SO MUCH for your amazing workshop. A must for anyone who cares about speaking effectively.” Susan Abbattista, Group Copy Supervisor, Cambridge BioMarketing
This is one of our favorite workshops—you’ll see immediate before-and-after improvements!
“Every time I crush a presentation, I walk out and want to let you know how thankful I am for all the wonderful tutelage. I had one of those great presentations today where I had the audience fully engaged on a pretty dry topic. Thank you!” Sean O’Leary, Global Engineering Director, CQV, Sanofi Genzyme
And if you’d like 1-1 coaching . . . (details)