YOU might be a:
working on an important message or presentation.
about to present technical info to a non-technical audience.
looking to sharpen your sales presentations.
about to explain a new strategy, a significant change, or why your company is an excellent investment.
We’ll work with you on design (what to say) and/or delivery (how to say it). For example: DESIGN
- Focus your message by answering the 3 critical questions that your audience (every audience) will have.
- Develop your purpose, main message, and key talking points so they’re clear and compelling.
- Experiment with your opening. The first minute is crucial; there are at least 10 ways to open a talk.
- Sequence your material effectively.
- Review and critique your slides.
- Develop stories, analogies, and examples to capture both sides of your audience’s brainpower.
- Create questions to engage your audience.
- Experiment with your close. The last minute is just as critical as the first.
- Rehearse your presentation; get actionable feedback (video-taped, if you like).
- Practice brevity.
- Work on vocal variety and animation to make your message dynamic.
- Anticipate and respond to tough questions; practice thinking on your feet.
- Learn techniques to project confidence—even when you’re not feeling it.
- Develop your executive presence.
- Identify your strengths and areas of opportunity as a speaker.