Get the Answers that Matter
Socrates was the wisest person in Greece, even though he professed to know nothing.
But he knew how to ask questions.
Whether you’re talking with a client, coaching an employee, or teaching philosophy in the streets of Athens, good questions are invaluable.
Discover how to ask the right ones.
- best practices for asking questions – what to do, what to avoid
- why, according to Barbara Walters, asking the 2nd question is much harder than asking the 1st
- different types of questions, and why it’s important to know the difference
- 3 questions to ask yourself when stressed
- how to use questions to make your next presentation more engaging
- 2 questions to quickly define any problem
- how to coach your employees with questions – and the best question nobody ever asks
- how to determine someone’s motivational profile in a few minutes
- your options when asked a question
- when not to ask questions