The Techniques that Work
Suppose you could double everyone's motivation—imagine the results you'd achieve.
Where does motivation come from, anyway?
From outside the person—or inside? The answer is both. The purpose of this workshop is to discover how to motivate anyone—including yourself.
- a systematic, start-to-finish, approach to motivation
- why consequences matter, and the 3 consequences that matter most
- best practices for setting expectations, coaching, and providing feedback
- how to flex your motivational style
- 4 ways to communicate direction—each one has a different motivational outcome
- why there's not one motivator that works for everyone —there are 8
- how to interview a job applicant—or associate—and quickly determine his/her motivational profile
- how to identify and leverage strengths—your own, and other's
- 3 ways that high performers think—and how to train others to think like high performers
- how to ignite your own energy and motivation
As a leader, you need exceptional results. And employee engagement is key. Here are the techniques that work.
:: back to top ::