When Leaders Speak
Get heard, get remembered and get results
As a leader, everything you say and do sends a message and, for better or worse, has impact.
The purpose of this program is to sharpen your message.
You'll start by completing a self-assessment and identifying a key communication challenge.
Then you'll learn and practice:
- how to create a leadership message that advances your key priorities
- how to deliver your message in a clear, concise, compelling way
- 13 ways to project executive presence, so you can lead by example
- the A-B-C-D-E of communication
- 4 ways to communicate change, and when to use each
- how to dialogue with others to improve your plan and get buy-in
- the ACE technique for dealing with resistance
- the most effective way to begin team meetings, presentations, and 1-1 conversations
- how to structure a coaching conversation so that you maintain control without dominating the discussion
- how to give feedback, both positive and re-directive, that influences performance
- how to send a consistent leadership message, reinforced by action, that gets results
:: back to top ::