Get Everyone Thinking
Running a meeting is like herding cats: there's a tendency for participants to meander away from the purpose, the agenda, the room.
This workshop will help you practice and develop key facilitation skills. You'll learn:
- 12 facilitation techniques to make your meeting a success
- what to do before, during and after a meeting
- how to stay in control without doing most of the talking
- how to encourage (and occasionally discourage) participation
- how to ask smart, thought-provoking questions
- the most challenging situations—and what to do about them
- how to maintain poise, energy and confidence, no matter what
Learn the techniques to make your meetings as efficient and effective as possible. Stop wasting time—start getting results.
:: back to top ::