Conflict & Collaboration
Resolve Conflict—Prevent it—Create it!
Not every conflict has a win-win solution. Nor is every conflict bad.
Sometimes lack of conflict is a problem, especially when it means that colleagues aren't comfortable expressing divergent views.
Still, we often get stuck in conflicts that could be easily prevented or quickly resolved. In this program you'll learn:
- 5 different styles for dealing with conflict—and which style is yours
- how to vary your approach and avoid getting trapped by a habitual response
- a simple technique to prevent conflict
- when the smartest strategy is avoidance
- how to manage your emotions
- why conflict often seems personal, and usually isn't
- do's and don'ts for reaching group consensus
- practical skills to resolve (many) conflicts
Conflict may be an inevitable part of our professional and personal life, but the effects of conflict—decreased productivity, increased stress—are not inevitable. Take control: learn how to master conflict!
:: back to top ::